Based on member feedback, we’ve added three additional currencies to our receipt template offerings. Simple use the currency dropdown selector to choose your currency and you can create a receipt with the international currency of your choice.
- DHS -United Arab Emirates currency – Emirati Dirham (aka. AED) (rate)
- Rs – India’s currency – Indian Rupee (rate)
- SG – Singapore’s currency – Singapore Dollar (rate)
This adds to the existing currencies already available:
- USD – United States Dollar
- GBP – Great British Pound
- EUR – European Union Euro
We also provide the option of “None” to remove the currency symbol on any receipt you create. This generates a receipt with numeric-only data and allows for the receipt to represent virtually any international receipt.
Need a receipt in another international currency? Please send us a comment and let us know what you need. We’re always looking to improve the Best Receipt Maker in the World!